Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The unanswered question...

BC: (beaming on seeing me and then quickly making a sad face) So girl, you forgot our love story in a jiffy?
Me: No, I love you...only you...
BC: I won't do it for you girl, you're smitten, totally smitten...
Me: That's the spirit my love, you said you won't...you didn't say you can't...that means you can, right?
BC: No I absolutely can't...time traveling is allowed by statute, time crunching is a crime...
Me: Don't be influenced by the new Harry Potter release...
BC: Honey, you think it's easy? Changing the axis of life? JK Rowling is an extremely talented author, she has really portrayed the repercussions well...
Me: But what about my life? Will I never get to live it? Like Cedric or Moaning Myrtle? Simply be the "Bubble Blogger" forever?
BC: Come with me then, I shall give you the life you want...
Me: (Sarcastically) Thanks but I have my own preferences...I'd prefer someone real...
BC: What's the big necessity of losing yourself so much in love? Don't you realize that you are hurting yourself?
Me: Love is supposed to be obstinate...
BC: Don't blame love, you're the one who's being obstinate...over impossible things...time crunch, my God, what happens to the people and memories that thrived in between? Have you ever given it a rational thought?
Me: (Laughing aloud): No you missed the point, time crunch and a back somersault over that...
BC: Please, no more gymnastics...
Me: Yeah, I almost became an expert...
BC: (with a serious face) don't honey...
Me: I know, I will fall sick...
BC: Worse still, someone around you will work out the details, it'd be a mess I tell you...a real scandalizing mess...
Me: Everyone will laugh at me? Even he?
BC: Honey don't, it hurts me... I wish I'd have existed for you in reality...this loneliness does things to you...and over that your imagination...
Me: (innocently) Why don't you exist?
And I find myself all alone, talking to the wind...

No comments: