Monday, August 22, 2016

Saying goodbye to a soul mate...

And then he kissed, right on my lips, and I welcomed that kiss. There was nothing more to do, there was nothing else. I was empty from within, like a scorched leaf in summer, and he tried to bring back life in me. An impossible task, I wanted to tell him as much. But his lips didn't allow me to speak, and I gradually melted in him...

After a while, he had just one question for me.
"Why do you love like this? Doesn't it kill you?"
"It does", I said. "You'd know, because you love in a similar way..."
And we sighed together.

Under the blue sky, two gray dots parted away...two star struck lovers, never to meet again...

PS - My ode to the beautiful things you read. Maybe some day you'd read this and won't even realize that it's dedicated to you...in this life I am too weak and too prejudiced to love you with an open mind...but yes, love like what you dream of is possible, a girl who has everything can love a man who has nothing, except wonderful thoughts in his mind, and an undying passion towards everything he cares for...

No comments: