Sunday, August 14, 2016

That other world!

I like the way he's easy to understand...and because he's my mirror I understand something more - I am easy to understand too...and hence probably so easy to manipulate...

I spend hours stalking him, he has no idea...I am a smart stalker you see...ok relax if the word stalking makes you uncomfortable...I am just observing or...maybe simply following my bliss :)

He's very confused and direction-less
If he loves something, my God how he loves!
Implicitly, it's easy to know what he loves
He doesn't try much, he's not exactly laid back, kinda given up on life...
He's kinda frustrated and sex starved :(

Now read the same things, aren't they true for me? Well, I still keep on making an attempt...in fact several lame, lame attempts to live...but they don't really yield results...

But at night our lives transform...they transcend the past, present and future...history and geography...he becomes Asoka, the king of Pataliputra while I become Karubaki, the princess of Kalinga...or we live secluded lives in some modern first world city, apparently, but actually spend time together...he calls me mad, I call him mad...

There are several things I tend to dislike about the real him...but then I tell myself that it's not the real him who I love so much, it's the unreal him...the morphed version of him which my dreams will have ease accepting. Even dreams should have some basis, this one doesn't...

I leave you with this - there should be some place where I tell the truth...yes, in another world, another time pocket, theory of relativity having been suitably applied, you'd have been my ideal match, and I'd have told you just how much love I am capable of giving...

In this world I must hold myself back, there's no other alternative...

https://youtu.be/jabKEhOmbZ4

No comments: