Friday, January 24, 2014

An inexplicable affinity

And going by the Jab We Met theory, today I feel better. I.e. last night was the worst time, it just couldn't get worse, so only it can get better from now onward, and it will. And better or not I don't know, but I am happier. My certificates have been discovered, i.e. the degree certificates have been found, my birth certificate is still missing though :( ...well what can be done, there's no way I can deny that it was me who was born 34 years back at such a day or time, which makes my life so unique that at times I do feel I could have been more normal.

So my very bro, who quarrels and throws tantrums, rises up at 5 in the morning and stays up till 12 in the night to look for my documents. This is what they mean by family.

Oh, life seemed so blissful once I got the news. And then, sadly enough, my current text book, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Technology_Infrastructure_Library took the back seat. It was time to celebrate. I.e. time to indulge my new found love. I hear that he's also a nocturnal person like me. And dear God, how I sink in his thoughts. Perhaps his near Bengali-ness helps. I have always maintained that I don't like Bengali guys. But a non Bengali guy who understands our culture is different. I can always go for him. Fact is I am not going for him. But yes, with every passing day I love him a little more. He makes my life so serene and livable. Problem is, neither do I feel like reaching out to him, and he being even more unsocial - there is hardly any chance that we meet. I am really not thinking about a relationship here, no. I have my own self imposed constraints. But then a meaningful friendship could have surely happened, if we could have known each other. I am very sure of that. Because such a kind of chemistry doesn't grow when there's no similarity involved. But forget it. As of now I am happy with whatever little I get. Trust me, for me it is a LOT.

If I get a job, or for that matter a suitable occupation, I promise I will live life fully. I will do every thing that I have stopped myself from doing. And I will live for myself. Mister (btw your initials are not exactly very appealing :P) please be around to give me some virtual company...at least.

No comments: