Friday, February 24, 2012

Time and again...

I am lost. I know this is not the first time I am saying this, nor would this be the last time. But still...I felt so lost, that I felt compelled to write about it.But I don't know what to write.

What do you do when you are doing your duties to the tee, but life seems so very empty? It is like, there's laughter all around me, yet I am not allowed to laugh. Only way is to be Geet's second half character of Jab We Met. Frankly speaking, I feel like that. There is absolutely no hope.

Just 5-6 days to go. After that, don't know when. Perhaps never again do we get to meet each other. I try to be unconditional, and end up being so very terribly helpless. Why did this ever have to happen. Why doesn't my life take a turn for something positive, way out of the usual routine?

No comments: