Monday, February 20, 2012

All things bright and beautiful...

Smile – it’s such a rarity. Today, as I was coming to office, I felt like smiling. Tapping my fingers to some fast rhythm. Raising the volume when a particular favourite song of mine played on the iPod. I moved at a fast, restless, yet gliding pace. And altogether I was happy…happy to an extent, when you just pray for that happiness to linger, not to leave you. In your mind you thankfully realize, just how precious that happiness is, and how life seems to reverberate with the positive vibes when you have this special feeling.
Such a long long time it has been. Perhaps it’s true in a way. We complicate our own lives. Our good old days of friendship were so so nice. It is basically so contradictory. That I have, as my best friend, a person who can make the world laugh aloud…and I keep crying for him…all day and all night. Simply doesn’t make sense, isn’t it so?
The thrill is palpable. Way he refers to it, “chemistry” is like…in its fullest strength today. Given the occasion, is it just a coincidence, or is it a sign? Oh how I wish this day won’t end

No comments: