Thursday, August 2, 2007

For him and for her!

He:
He wrote me a mail today....he was confused with my state of mind. I can't help quoting the entire mail here...

You are on fire now so my words can’t calm u now; hence I shall not say much now.
Friendship if is based on divine love never dies.
Each and every moment is a test that we have to go through. What we reap is what we sow. Listen to your heart and act accordingly, that’s all I can say for now.
I know you are a nice girl.

I just wanted to tell him something...but as usual couldn't. Writing it here...for as the introductory speech reflects, my mind shouldn't go unheard...

My heart cannot speak...I don't remember now whether it has been dumb ever since I was born, or lost its power of speech in the course of my not-so-smooth life...but it cannot utter a single word now. It just looks at me with mingled feelings...which makes it almost expressionless. It's like having a handicapped child. I still indulge it...for I know the pain a mother faces once her child is dead, the agony she faces on the eve of her child's death. Yet she feels like having sweets. Doesn't she love her baby? Or she loves herself more? Those memories haunt me. But we are deviating from the topic. At least my heart lives on...it beats on. Don't ask me to listen to my heart...my heart cannot speak. Do you have the courage to listen to it? Can you bear the darkness inside it? You can't...I know. That's why I never let you know...the silence of my heart...


She:

I met her first through an official mail. Imagined her to be very senior. Didn't know then that she is going to become an elder sister...a soulmate.

She came and introduced herself.I was shy. She wrote to me and asked for the first outing...I was reluctant. She came one day to talk to me...she was feeling low...was being almost like a child in such a professional environment...I was apprehensive.

Gradually the barrier was broken...we became friends. She became a guiding star...I started feeling at home in this foreign country.

She is going away tomorrow...a small tribute to her in my blog...

I feel honored and amply rewarded to at last find an elder sister in my life. We shall stay in touch...for I need to ensure I don't lose her.

Life seldom gives you presents...learn to treasure them.

No comments: