Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Introductory Speech

Thanks to Geetha to introduce me to blogging. I called myself Moni when I was in school...may be because I treasure myself. I had a habit of diary writing since the age of 10, ever since I read The Diary of Anne Frank. But wait...that was not all. I loved to let my special friends read my diary entries. And when I first got to see a blog, I thought...perhaps this is the way my words won't remain unheard...for I have ceased to have good friends now. I know my friends will be hurt to hear this...but to be truthful, it's now more of a professional world. But if you are my friend...if you want to know the real me...keep visiting this link.

There is more of me and my thoughts than I ever reveal to you. Happy reading and happy blogging.

No comments: