Monday, April 11, 2016

Beer not bear, dear, dear...DR, some beer?

One of my professors have decided to match make for me. Brother of her daughter's music teacher, supposedly. Some big shot banker or financial analyst. Sigh. The professor calls me at 9 pm one night (last Saturday) and shares his matrimonial id. She calls me back at 11 pm - you checked the profile? Err, no ma'am , sorry, you see my mom's not keeping well, so I am kinda busy with her (pure lie, I was busy watching the 3rd movie of the weekend)...don't worry, I shall do so this weekend and get back to you by Monday...Yet, at heart I'm a truthful girl. So I'm forced to check the profile today. You know how he looks?

Where's my glass of chilled beer man? I wanna relax in life...somebody please go and tell my well wishers. A crate full would do well, to start with :P..you see, I am rather fond of the way I look, and narcissism is not the only reason behind it. 

No comments: