Monday, November 16, 2015

The joy of working...

God only must know why he made me to be such a rebellious being. Office is reopening tomorrow, they all call it the university, but I being the erstwhile corporate girl still prefer calling it the office...but that's neither here nor there. I had promised to dad that I won't be late tomorrow, would be leaving home sharp at 9:30 and here I am, hell bent on staying awake. But I put an alarm as well. I am excited about going back to work. Agatha Christie and everything apart, work has its own charm. Just want to go on working till the time I am alive. Then life wouldn't be that difficult. Ok back to my storybook, thank God the tab is auto set to shutdown at 3 :)
P.S.- Had quite a long conversation with a girl from my previous office and quite enjoyed it (though I checked the phone balance as soon as I disconnected the call...me and my recent tendencies, I have been arguing with the new driver about giving him Puja bonus equivalent to his months of service, to save what? A thousand bucks?)  Nevertheless, you know what? I just had this strange sensation that may be when I'd be very lonely I'd after all have some people to talk to? There are some people who do love me, you know. And they understand me to, despite my whims. This girl had told me, when I was very broken from within during the later half of 2012, "Di, what's happened to you? When you smile it seems a dead girl is smiling...", you see I really didn't expect this kind of wisdom from somebody who knew nothing about what I was going through. So hopefully I'd have people who'd continue to care however passive I become, however much I retreat in my shell. Am I not a hopeful girl?

No comments: