Monday, October 8, 2012

Aiyyaa

Well...what is life? Except some once in a rare while in office when some work comes...and these boring evenings and weekends at home...when I just sit and wait for time to move. After the fiasco last weekend, nothing happens to frustrate me also. Whoever wants...taunts me, complains about me, shouts at me, scolds me and ill treats me - no effect. Ya, there are some natural moments with Boo...see...with someone you love, you cannot be artificial...but then, all the same, he demands so much of understanding (for me, it is enormous - mammoth) that at times I simply get aloof.

Once upon a time, I loved to day dream. Now, there is nothing to day dream. What to dream in a life that has brought me to this no man's land? Ya, one dream is there...of my car. But I am dreaming about it for almost two years now. To no avail. I am too confused. Not even able to make up my mind about whether to at all get her or not. If I at all get, then should it be a petrol model, cheap one, or a diesel one, a bit more expensive? Or an electric car? But yes, a lot of my time goes in thinking about my car.

I hate the food I eat...but somehow like it still. It is the same fried rice, chicken, momo, biriyani, roll ka mix n match everyday...at night, and the lunch hour is dedicated to pongal, dosa, bisibelle bath, maddur vada n other southern delicacies. But still, it is one thing that keeps me happy. And these days I am seriously trying to get adapted to south Indian meals too. OMG God help me though, if I have to live a lifetime on sambhar rice. Boo...will you really be so torturous sweeto?

And ya, apart from these things, there is of course the trailers and songs of Aiyyaa. See, you can't blame me for it. I can site a thousand reasons. 1. I am a Rani Mukerjee fan. 2. I am a man-hunting myself :P 3. Ohh I absolutely loved the guy Prithviraj Sukumaran, first his name and then his looks. 4. Aga Bai is currently my most favorite song. 5. My neighbor in office is called by the same name as the lady lead, and she is a really good friend (I shall be dedicating one entry to her) 6. Aah, the fantasy part...is not fantasy to me you see...I am with this HOT Tamil guy for the past year or so :P :P

But all jokes apart, it has been a real real long long time that some movie trailer has intrigued me so much. May be what triggered it off was Boo's comment while we watched Barfi, that he found the dreamum wakeupum song to be very vulgar. May be way he finds me vulgar, because I believe in fighting for my rights and expressing my thoughts, whereas he'd much like me to remain silent. That urged me to really explore into Aiyyaa, with a subtle aim of proving him wrong. But when I did watch the trailers and the songs, I realized something much much more than that. For example, on seeing Meenakshi's Aai, what I felt is, she looks exactly like Boo's mother. And...I found, I am quite capable of loving her, I am not prejudiced against her, as I feared to be.

But ohh, above all....the Aga Bai song is making me crazy....I watch it on an average 5 times per day. Sach mein yaar...aga bai bahut halla machati hai :P kya kare?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryy5jrN183Q

No comments: