Monday, August 27, 2012

Good or Bad?

It is never easy to take any decision, and when it comes to a life changing one, it is even more difficult. In my confusions I had forgotten one very simple thing. As much as it is about what life I deserve, it is also about who all deserve me. Over the next month I am going to carry out just a survey, on both these points...

27/08/2012
------------

Good -
1. I studied a bit on some new technology and was able to pay attention. It doesn't seem as intimidating as it did earlier. I am not a dumb person, why should learning something new be difficult?
2. Health seemed better than the rest of the days.
3. Life was rather peaceful, the constant tension and sense of being left out was not there, probably because he is onsite.
Bad -
1. I don't understand the policies of this office, it somehow makes you feel left out and unwanted. My allocation to the resource pool today was pretty demotivating.
2. I don't like this girl, Boo's so called lady love. I feel envious towards her and towards the way Boo talks about her in an all lovey dovey way. I don't find her to be exceptional. She is one of those "I love being shady and mysterious" ladies. Not at all an open book like me.


28/08/2012
------------

Good -
1. Well the waking up was good, to begin with. Leisurely and refreshing and purposeful. It felt as if I am getting back my balance. Happened to remember my dream last night and note it down and also a wish, as decided.
2. One of the good decisions I have taken lately is to take an auto to office everyday. Ya some auto drivers refuse or ask for more fare over and above the meter price, but I ignore them. Overall the exhaustion of walking is not there. Today got a decent auto driver in the morning who went by the route I said, though his meter showed a little more than what it usually takes, but not more than 4-5 Rs. Also while coming back there was a lot of traffic, but I got a window seat and the lady conductor in the bus readily returned my change.
3. Work wise it was good, the software got installed, though I am yet to configure it.
4. Yes yes yes, how can I forget. Boo keeps talking about other girls in romantic ways to irritate me...and I get very upset. But today, the following conversation happened -
he: and my lady love.. 
me: don't say this word na boo plz... m serious, it bothers me a lot, don't talk of loving other girls... I just can't take it 
he: ok wht did that another female in the table say :)
I still can't believe in one protest of mine he changed his way of speaking. I still can't believe it.
5. Talked with mom and had a nice evening after office.

Bad -
1. Only bad thing that happened today was my lack of faith in Boo. In the same point let me include a disinterested friend who was once very close, a bull fight I saw on the road and some agitated dogs running about in and extremely life threatening traffic.


29/08/2012
------------
Good -
1. Had my first Onam lunch.
2. Life was slow paced yet peaceful. I have almost stopped taking any kind of tension.

Bad -
1. Why don't people return money which they owe me?


30/08/2012
------------
Good -
1. Bhalobashi Bhalobashi :) nothing...it was a most mundane boring useless day...it turned out to be so so different because of that one explicit conversation :)


31/08/2012
------------
Good -
1. Salary came
2. Peaceful and relaxed day...little work...nothing hectic
3. Nice dinner at night.
4. Despite overspending, ended up managing month within 35 K. That is like 15K over budget, not much.

Bad -
1. Everything turned sour, ever the extreme romanticism that yesterday night generated. I didn't want it to die, but it did. I really don't know how I am going to make this work out.

01/09/2012
-------------

Bad -
1. Everything is bad about today.

02/09/2012
-------------

Good -
1. The continuous song session that today morning was.
2. My Boo Boo. So long as he is present in my life, nothing can really be bad.

No comments: