Sunday, April 8, 2012

In Kolkata...again...

There was one particularly tough time -
This is what I wrote then, and anyone would understand my agony:

I shall not sleep...
Until and unless I know that he is fine, I won't sleep...
I don't know what made me become so hell bent on this...
Why couldn't he have been a little more careful...why he had to let out the secret so openly...
It is like...I am knowingly committing a crime repeatedly...and I am hell bent on continuing it...
As if it is the only way...
To know how double faced he can be...
What does this sum up to?
I don't trust the person I love? I don't have faith in him?
Faith is something I don't have...period
And he has to understand this...
He has to understand my insecurities...
How I have been cheated repeatedly...


Well...though this was not far back...but I have changed considerably. I have started having more faith in God's intentions about my life. Wherever life takes me, I hope both the path and the destination would be good only. You cannot do anything better than that...thinking positive is the only thing in your hand...in such tough times.

Well...to be frank, Kolkata is good. The climate is wonderful. 25 degree C is unimaginable at this point in time. One full day, all 5 of us (me, bro, dad, mom and gran) stayed together after 2010 October. It was this wonderful family reunion. House is being colored and it looks so bright and lovely. With the occasional rain, the park looks so lush green. I don't know how early the decision will be taken about my trip to Prague. And how long I'd need to stay. It's fine...I am happy about anything that happens...I have seasoned myself that way.

No comments: