Tuesday, March 21, 2017

To HPS, but not today ;)

You know I will write today's entry to you. Open letter. Because, you're so mean in giving clues...you never said you've watched the movie, you didn't even say that the other song was also from the movie...not a word...so mean...

And you know what's the biggest problem in my life right now? It's about how I want to wear pink all the time and I simply do not have enough pink dresses...

And you know what I did as the movie got over? I listened to the song once more on Youtube and it finally showed the stupid airtel ad. Idiot, ads don't come synced up with songs...what's showing to you won't show to me...there's a lot of AI going in...stupid AI...it's called BI actually (show off)...

And as I listened to the song, you know what I remembered? That day in 2012 when I again went back to office after a month's leave. How, my parents and I clutched each other and I recited the poem...
that roughly translates to -

Don't say again that you can't do this,
Think once more why you can't do this...
What 5 other people can, you can also do...
Even if you can't do it, just try once more...
If once more doesn't suffice, try a hundred times...

And I left home to catch the early morning flight, and when I reached Bangalore, the roads seemed alien, and I had to call a friend outside to accompany me inside the office because I dared not go in alone, and then another friend came in and said - she's proud of me, and I've been so brave...

And you know...because I had been that brave, do I have you in my life now...nothing comes free, and I love you. I love you blindly...and right now nothing else matters to me :)

No comments: