Saturday, March 11, 2017

Something different...

Ok I am writing here today because I wanna give him some break (SwiftKey suggested breakfast)...whatever.

It's not necessary that I tell him every single thing. But I haven't experienced a consistently happy life in time immemorial, na? So it is important for me to document it.

So I saw this strange dream last night. I was teaching digital logic in some new place and lots of senior people were there to evaluate my teaching. And after the class I found them murmuring - she teaches only what she understands well, not what is recommended...

Well the thing is true in a way. I can't teach things I don't understand (there's no point pretending in the class and spreading false information, right?)...but so far as digital logic is concerned, I kinda understand the subject entirely. Digital logic, computer organization, these are like part of my assimilated knowledge. So I found the murmuring a bit insulting. Who doesn't know that old men might be insecure about a dynamic young lady (I was described thus during the HR interview of my first MNC - which was again taken by an old man)

Well the dream didn't end there. In the evening after I return home he calls me. I don't see him in the dream. I just hear that sleepy heavy voice which I find so sexy (the other day he sent me a song which had a car...the car looked absolutely sexy, but I couldn't write the word to him...I ended up telling him something lame like - the car looked wow)...

So apparently in the dream he advises me to install some new app to take care of "our communication". I resist and say I am fine with emails. He starts lecturing me - have you checked your mailbox size - soon it will be full...you better install this app. What a weird dream...

So I wanted to tell him about this dream. But then I can't stay detached from something that'd stay with me all my life (my blog) for someone who might not last even a few months (him). I better take my blog offline, otherwise, if he ever reads it he'd be this series of rolling eyes smiley...

No comments: