Monday, March 6, 2017

The code language love story...

What's happening D'bhai? And why are such things happening? This joy is not meant for me...this doesn't suit me...everything's gonna come apart all of a sudden and I will go into depression all the more...

But oh but, the hopeless me, the so called virgin me, at least I got to experience the various facets and colors of the thing called love. And flirting. But can I accuse my mirror image of flirting?

I wake up telling myself that we are friends. Entire day - while doing the daily chores, I keep convincing myself about this. We must remain friends, that's how I can save this relationship and probably perpetuate it. And of course both sides indulge in the occasional friendly flirting...that's not banned you know...

Then late at night, tired, I put out the lights and can't wait to fall in his arms. He too, it seems in that unformed dream, has that urgent need, as if time's slipping through his fingers too...like sand...and he's equally impatient as me - what will happen of us? Why did we fall in such a strange kind of love which can't even be allowed to exist?

No comments: