Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tears...

Love stories in reality are always painful - never happily ever after. As the song goes...jaane woh kaise log tthe jinke pyar ko pyar mila...
But you know - what pains the most? When one's beloved is her most trusted friend - who's equally hurt as she is, and equally helpless, hopeless and heartbroken - and he chooses to share that pain with her in very good faith...yet he has no idea how much the girl he's confiding to loves him, and that she loves him in exactly the same way he hopes someone would love him, but there's no way she can tell this to him, and moreover to cover up her love from being discovered ever, she has made him promise never to misunderstand her, and he has told her that he won't - until she hits him with a brick or a hammer.
I don't know what is hammer enough for you...but I promise that I will try not to be jealous of your happiness if God ever makes you happy. In fact I am not someone very large hearted, but I actually want you to be extremely happy, even at the cost of my tears. 

At least...honey, I told you most of the things I wanted to tell. Not my mistake if you didn't hear me properly enough to understand...

No comments: