Friday, January 15, 2016

When the depression takes root...

I said it publicly, at last. There was this potted plant I posted in FB... আমাদের চারাগাছ :)

So long as there was work, lots and lots and lots of work, it was good. I didn't have to think. I just kept on working. But then the work got over. I mean the conference got over. And I was totally exhausted. Acidity and dehydration. I mostly slept, lost all appetite. Over the weekend I was a real mess. Didn't even care to take bath or change clothes. Monday morning when I woke up I was smelly :( And then good sense kicked in. Had an elaborate shower in warm water, scrubbed myself thoroughly, put on my ear rings, nose ring and lipstick, and was once again good to go. Office hours being over, I came back, got an immediate headache, touched the mattress and was fast asleep. Throat is getting parched as if I haven't drunk water for ages. Is this going to be life?

Thank God I have an Ananya - a best friend who's not perfect and not too happy in life. I can at least bring myself up to disturb her once in a rare while, when I need to talk, bring out all the negative things that are going on, to some living person other than a stupid anonymous blog...

But mind you, I still can't have what I want. Still I am happy that I am not friendless.

You wanna know positive news? There's an addition of 5-6 new people in my FB friend list after the conference. People even want to make friends with me. Oh wow! I am almost living a parallel life in FB these days :(

And you know what? Gonna lose the job post May 2017. I mean project will get over. What do I do after that? No idea man, but please please let's not yield to an arranged marriage...

No comments: