Tuesday, January 27, 2015

An essential monologue...

I need to write - and that too very quickly...because after that I need to finish my night routine of brushing my teeth (much like Bella Swan - I believe it is my ritual) and fall asleep as soon as possible...because tomorrow I need to get up early and prepare for my class - I have no enthusiasm right now to study PHP :(

I won't talk about anything personal - neither about me nor about him. My brother told me it is a crime to tell personal things publicly...

I have a serious issue with the buttering tendencies of modern day youth, and it is time I criticize the young man in my team who earns his salary by virtue of buttering...thanks to the culture in vogue in my university. What beats me is how ruthless he can be about this buttering business. He has all the time on earth to write pages on the suicide attempt of some professor ... (may be not at all because he feels strongly about the incident but only because he wants to impress his professors with his thoughtfulness) - and you know, the other day, the girl in my team was just describing how she had an accident last evening...and the very same "thoughtful" young man didn't even bat an eyelid...let alone inquire further...oh he was so fidgety to be allowed to leave...so that he can go to his department and resume buttering. When it comes to people I dislike, I am not a Sagittarian anymore...I am a real Scorpio...and I have to teach this guy a lesson he will never forget...

Oh I do need to talk about the full moon lady too. My dear full moon lady, I have never loved you enough...but from the day you sent me the following message, I believe you to be my sister - I failed to understand the "real" love you have for me and trust me...I am really really grateful for that :)

Hey! How have you been? Just buzzed to say I saw a dream about you last night. We were all at my grandpa's place. Me and my husband. And you and your husband!!!! And when you introduce me to him I say "let me check if he's the real deal". To which he instantly responds "don't worry I'm not like the others" 
Thought I'd share with you

So...it won't really be a challenge to spend the next one month. Till my brother is here, I have this packed schedule anyways. Then, I have the classes, I have the workplace to confront (and establish ethics as far as I can), I have the planned exercises to do...I have my books to read...

I wanted to write about my brother too...way he is mistreated at his workplace...but I shouldn't write personal things...you know what...the child in me is no more that incorrigible child...

Oh oh and oh...there are things that are not personal. Like a God forsaken person, who dared to play with my life...trying to add me in Linkedin. If we had a professional relationship ever, I really wonder what profession he thought me to be in...such a bustard...

And Linkedin is indeed a very dear place to me...we became friends there...I felt like kicking him...but I am grown up now...I can take things in my stride...

Wish I could stop calling myself Pupu...wish I could forget my kiddo...wish I could throw away my golden flower ring...wish I had never ever met that monster of a person.

I don't deserve anything good D'bhai...how can I complain, tell me? It was all my own wrong judgment...

But D'bhai...tell you something? I learned something I had overlooked totally...I always trust শরদিন্দু didn't I tell you? He did say something about letters going unreplied :) I at least receive replies...once in a green moon :) :)

No comments: