Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Phoenix...

24 hours
-------------

Its been precisely 24 hours...and I don't really intend to describe the situation. I'll just state facts. I'm terribly sleepy...literally dozing off every now and then. I don't have any negative feeling right now, nothing demeaning. Only problem is that I sneeze a lot today, it's disturbing everyone in the office. I'm not really sure when I got the cold. Till morning I was just fine.

48 Hours
---------------

Well...it seems I never felt better...I guess I'm happy. If I say in a very Bollywood style...first thing I should say is….NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…I shouldn’t speak of my happiness in public. Because as soon as I even give away the remotest evidence of being happy, meri zindagi nark ban jati hai….nahiiiiiiiiiiiii…mujhe apni khushi kisiko nahi dikhani….

Ok enough of filmi style…we were speaking about sneezing. Unfortunately, though I took good rest yesterday, so ideally I should have been able to go to office today. But no. Life repeats itself. It somehow repeated 7th August. I woke up at 4. In the dawn. And I was almost equally happy. But then I dozed of…and next time I woke up, I couldn’t force myself to get ready and go. Today was predetermined to be lazy and relaxing, may be full of self discoveries…

I often asked myself, how is it that they say happiness is not dependent on a person? Then how can a person make me so happy or sad? Now I realized, it is indeed not dependent on a person. It’s dependent on your self confidence, your willingness to live. If you give so much importance to a person that he starts molding your behavior and attitude towards life, then comes the crisis.

Faith is something you can’t live without. If you are too unsure of yourself, or the people who surround you, then put all your faith in God. He puts everything right. And gives you back your long lost happiness.

C’mon the whole life’s ahead of me…thoda datke saamna to kar ladki…Mark my words, never say curtains…life’s never curtains till the last breath 

No comments: