Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Moon...

I love the fact that my mind has such an independent identity. She is a real proud soul. And she doesn't feel embarrassed about her whims.

I am a romantic soul. Period. Even if the entire world turns pathetically practical, I won't. I quite liked the way Rajeev Masand reviewed Breaking Dawn Part 1. He actually said something like - for those of us who are not a fan of the twilight series, it is a pleasant thought that there is only one more movie to go. Hearing this review, I had almost made up my mind not to watch the movie.

And then I thought, let's watch the trailers once. And I loved it so.

See, fairy tales don't happen. Agreed. You don't find a live Edward Cullen. True. But then, is that reason enough that I should kill my basic nature? NO.

I can stop loving people who don't love me back. May be I can. But why should I stop loving my dreams? If it takes 2 hours of watching the movie alone, I am ok about it. I will go and watch it all the same. Twilight series, and the support it had given me during tough times, deserve this much.

They are wrong when they say love never dies. Love dies only by one method. The one described in Taare Zameen Par. When the tribes of a certain island wants to cut a tree, they don't use an axe, they simply go and insult it. It dies automatically.

It's ok. I anyways never expected anything from my life. It's good in a way. As I wrote some six months back, I again write, no regrets :)

No comments: