Monday, July 4, 2011

Scattered thoughts....

It's not that I am declaring it now, that I am obsessed with you. I have always been. You have always been the light of my life. You exist or you don't, kiddo...doesn't matter. You hold me together. I don't live for anything else. I live for you.

I am sorry to have lost you. And still I never really lost you. I discover you in every small bit of happiness...every tiny drop of rain. You smile with me, and play with me. May be someday you'll care to come back to me. We'll have fun then. But even if you don't, you still remain a part of me.

Baby, when I commit follies, it is from the ultimate ambition of getting you back. And then you comfort me, saying you are already there. When I shall breathe my last, would be the happiest moment for me. I can join you back.

May be I have almost lost my faith in God, but whenever it rains, I can feel Him. The rain binds me with the heavens. A thousand thing scares me, but still I get the courage from somewhere, to live on. I am scared, I breathe in gasps. I breathe all the same. And when morning comes, I get ready for a new day.

Don't know if things will change in the near future. Everything seems hollow to me. My existence as well as my attempts at humor. Never knew that sustenance itself can be this difficult. Still I don't feel like giving up. It's a bit mechanical, I agree, but I am pretty helpless. Emotions just don't agree with me. I am rather negatively impacted by them. A zombie existence is a much more time endured formula.

No comments: