Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lack of direction...

I don't know what is going to happen to me. I wanted to end it all this month only. Had almost made up my mind to resign. And now again, within 1 month, it is almost the same situation.

You know what, I shouldn't pre plan. Everything goes wrong when I pre plan. However I am happy that these days I at least speak out, what's there in my mind.

So in 1 week, I shall know if I shall go back home, or go onsite. Frankly speaking the former option would be more welcome for me, howevermuch you might call me an escapist.

I wanted to write something else as well. If only I knew anything about it for sure. All these days I have just felt in subtly. Very subtly. Nearly always, just before falling asleep. Or probably during my brisk walk to office (nearly always I am late and rushing at top speed). Or in the evening...when finally I get a seat in the bus. But it's still very hazy. And given the current situation, I don't even want to think further. Let the lack of direction continue...when does life answer my questions...

No comments: