Monday, July 4, 2011

Sakal aamar galo michhe...bikel je jaye tari peechhe...

Kabe niye aamar banshi...
Bajabe go aapni ashi...
Anandomoy nirab raater nibid andhare?

I don't know...and I refuse to torture myself about this. I don't know why my dad seems to show me light whenever I'm lost. His immortal words (to me at least) in his resignation letter...Mistake, if any, is regretted.

Genuinely regretted, and I move on. Tumi jei hao, jadi aamay khanik-tao chine thako...tabe nishchoi jenechho ami srotoswini - theme thakte janina...

See...nothing is new to me, neither the pain, nor the concern, not even the intense dedication...that changes into realization of futility.

Aji jharo jharo mukhor badar dine...
Janine Janine...kichhute keno je mon lagena...

Like I said, you can take away my peace of mind for a while...that's about all you can do. Shei deb murti-r gaye anchor tuku-o kato emon tomaar khamota nei :)

Today I might be weak...I might think that nobody on earth is devoid of prejudices (even my favorite author Saradindu - he strongly felt soroshi na hole sundari hote nei) - so don't think I am conceited when I have a strong preference, or for that matter you have a predefined specification. What matters is not the relation, but the understanding...when that is lost, everything is lost.

I won't carry on with this madness. It's better if you'd second me...

And since I feel so strongly about it...let me reiterate...I regret none of it...not a bit.

No comments: