Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My first hate post

Ok then, whom do I hate... I hate people who cheat. Any kind of cheating...or breach of trust - I find loathsome. And when its done by someone close, its even worse. And I hate falsehood. I hate that wretched son of a bitch who tried to play God when I was irrepairably shattered and then went away showing his moronic whim. However he is not a person ever worthy of my anger. He tried to treat me as dirt, now I have really treated him as dirt. It hurts most when pompous flirts like him tend to lose their bloated sense of importance. But dogs (real dogs...the animals are far far better than them) and insects need to be shown their place.

But my dear dear friend, what place should I show YOU? What made you do what you did. You are not a bad person, you just can't be. You are one of the reasons why I am alive today. Why did you have to cheat me? How I hate this situation. How I feel like breaking into tears in front of you and remind you how many times I have begged you not to lie. You were like my little brother...I was ok with teaching you how to live...I was ok with your mischiefs...but I am not ok with the truth. The friendship has to break now. I felt it long back...that you are taking advantage but sisters do spoil their kid brothers. However, now its not so simple anymore.

Whom to trust? And if there's noone to trust then how to live in this world?

No comments: