Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Discovering you

What I loved about you...and what kept me awake...say till 3:30 in the night...on the very first day of acquaintance (do we call in acquaintance…assuming you don’t even know me?)

You read
You write


ROTFL writing till now…just imagine…you must be awe struck by now with your talents…WOW man, I read…and I write as well…WOW really WOW…wonder how many persons on earth have actually learnt to do that J J

Ok the caustic remarks accepted…I just loved the fact all the same. Frankly speaking you are an extinct species. Haven’t found your type among my usual friends. Well, Avik-da for one…is different, but if you understand me, he is very different kind of different. And don’t tell me that I don’t know many people. Studying human mind is my favorite past time, you know. In general, and in my arena of work…men don’t read (how to put this in a better way I don’t know…they do read, but I don’t find in them that particular depth of thought, pondering over a particular work for days…you know…very rare – to rephrase this is what I love to do – and I found the exact trait in you)

Same about your writing. It’s something like a transferred epithet in a remote sense. Because I do it, I liked you doing it. Frankly speaking in my life, I have been a very lazy girl, doing little else than reading, writing, a little bit of music, lots of movies…an introvert kind of life you may say…I do not socialize much, I do not travel a lot(but like travelling)…I have my own world. Well, what appears till now is that you are definitely not introvert, but at the same time…you seem to be so much like me. Somehow you touched a chord…somewhere.

No comments: