Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My sunshine...

What a Valentine's day I had. I can't write about it anywhere else apart from this stupid blog of mine. I received a surprise, unexpected, untimely mail (it was almost 11, and I've strictly forbidden him about mailing me during office hours)...so it was a tiny mail ok...he's written much larger mails to me...but that one mail had so many stuffs with which stories can be written...

1. About a kiss, that too an attempt at drunk kissing that caused pandemonium supposedly at a wedding
2. About solitude (I still didn't understand the meaning - our friendship doesn't make him strange or gloomy, it makes him crave for solitude? Should I be happy or sad about it?)
3. A song, rather, "a lovely song"

I don't know how so many stories came up? Have I created all of them? May be...I don't have much other work, right? This, writing categorical point-wise (auto correct suggests me pointless) mails, our PS, PPS, PPPS, our curious, irrelevant attachments, our similar types of eccentricities...is everything my creation?

Is that my creation too, when I felt this soul connection? I read up the article yesterday - Bliss, punctuated...;), after it struck me that he's sent me the same song. It had taken me so long to understand that these are songs that he puts up as WA status. I thought those were written by him because mine were made up by me only. For once I even felt scared - has he discovered this crazy blog of mine? Finally like the honest good girl that I am with him, I confessed that I liked the song but didn't understand it. I also told him that I don't like songs nowadays. No song appeals to me...

But then, when I came to office today, still feeling dizzy and unwell, and quickly finished the work and then got some me time, I started surfing this song and that...and then I did come across one song...the version of Manchala that was used in Hasee toh Phasee climax...particularly that part when the girl sings - "meri hai ajeeb aadatein, kuchh khudgarj chahatein, har jasbaat phir bhi masoom hai...tu hai mera bhor"...

So...were they all stories? That through his WA status he actually responds to my own status...the biggest story of them all, that he loves me too? Way I love him...Can that ever be real?

We get these games na, in FB? Who is your best friend, who is your soul mate etc...I loved playing these games - because it'd be based on FB data, and FB was the place na, where our unfounded love was born...so one of these games went thus who would try to kiss you on new year's eve? I as usual took a screen shot of him as the identified kisser and that was the end. Except that yesterday I really felt like sending him that picture. "Look what this says"...he wouldn't mind. By now we are fast friends. But still I hesitated. You know why...right?

Yes, truth is stranger than fiction - and stories within stories within stories are all fictions, they never come true...

No comments: