Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy and mad...

Fairy tales be like this? Do they bring copious tears to dry eyes? And make you feel so carefree? It's such a relief to not have complications in life. You know, that small peephole of hope is what kills you. I am happy that it's not present. For the first time in my life I am happy that someone loves me but doesn't love in conformation to the definition of love. The only problem, so far as I can perceive, is that I can't possibly tell him about all the movies I like...Few Good Men, yes, Readers, no...

Today's Bee's birthday. I had a chat with her like old times...it felt good...

[2/3, 10:07 AM] Bee: Love who
[2/3, 10:07 AM] Me: A guy only bee. I haven't changed, I'm still straight. You seem to be busy. I suddenly felt as if we were chatting like old days. I'm quite happy bee
[2/3, 10:09 AM] Bee: Cool Dee
[2/3, 10:10 AM] Bee: So u getting married now
[2/3, 10:10 AM] Me: Giggles. No silly. Guy doesn't love me back. It's the usual story only. Nothing's changed
[2/3, 10:19 AM] Bee: Lol
[2/3, 10:20 AM] Me: I told you nothing's changed.

No comments: