Saturday, February 18, 2017

Moonstruck...

Dear tiny fluttering fragile heart of mine, please understand that a song is a song is a song...and don't break into shards...

She...who wanted her dreams to be true...that's all she ever wanted in life. Everything else was "material pleasure" to her.

She is forced to believe that a bubble is an unstable entity that bursts. Yet this perfect, transparent, multicolored bubble, that she has been creating all on her own, with great care, suddenly got someone else's magical touch. And the muggles said, it is magic, it doesn't exist...

But the happiness, unfounded happiness, was palpable...can a non-existent falsehood ever bring so much happiness?

I live in a nowhere land right now...I don't exist, my dreams don't exist, love doesn't exist, but then what makes me beautiful? What makes me connect with music again? Authentic Indian classical music by ARR and lyrics penned by who other than Gulzar saab?

Thank you God for this one night of baseless bliss, against all the grief you've given me. Thanks for creating good people on earth. Thanks for creating someone who's like me...my mirror image...

No comments: