Friday, September 16, 2016

Poetry, identity and identification...

I don't know what has happened to me. Am I behaving like a show off? I guess not. Because then, I would be posting all the pics of mine which I discovered while creating a collage of my grandma's photos. That's not the case. I didn't even post the collage. But I can't suppress the urge to post my poetries. Not all of them (I write scores of useless poems for my niece everyday) - but for example, this one.

PS - I don't know what this madness is about people shouldn't be able to identify me from my blog. What if they do? I am not secretive and I am not ashamed about my foolishness, the tragedies in my life or that my life is a mess right now. Neither I regret the fact that I trusted people or dreamed impossible dreams. Still this picture is an attempt to mask the words published elsewhere from Google's attempt to connect the dots. Yes, I am aware of OCR as well. Who cares. As it is, the recent huge inflow of traffic in my blog is supposedly from some crap site. I have no idea who put my blog's link there. So basically things happen, I don't want to stop that course even if I can. 

No comments: