Monday, February 18, 2013

Pupu Doll...

Hag is what I had described myself under a spell of utter depression in my last entry. And then I curiously looked up the meaning:


hag  

/hag/
Noun
  1. A witch, esp. one in the form of an ugly old woman (often used to disparage a woman).


And I could hardly stop laughing - though at a later point in time. Me being described thus was indeed hilarious. Come on, I am after all the sweetest girl on earth - and may be the most intelligent one too (at least more than one of my friends think so and have expressed this opinion under no influence of coercion whatsoever :P)

You know what, the guy who makes me feel like this - I should rather stop giving him any importance right away. May be once upon a time he was a good friend, but after what he has turned out to be, he doesn't deserve recognition in any form, least of all through my precious love. I am not a hag. Period.

So I went n had fruit salad and cold horlicks, and entertained myself by buying a new bottle of purple nail polish. Ya if u see my long bluish purple nails now you might remember someone from the "chudail" genre - but what the hell...I love looking pretty - and it is such a fashionable color too :)

No comments: