Saturday, January 12, 2013

KBC - Sunmeet Kaur and the tears of joy she brought us...

And why on earth am I crying? I didn't know. All I know is, I hid my face behind the frying pan, and while stirring the food, I kept rubbing off my tears. And I suddenly saw, the expert adviser, who also happened to be a lady, reflected my emotions. It indeed is such a proud proud moment for an Indian girl. It is not only about winning 5 crores, it is a slap on all those faces who feel a girl means nothing. Those who kill her in the womb, hit her, hurt her, abuse her, and feel that they have every right to do that, for what value does a girl have? She is but a commodity to so many - but this lady proved how a girl can flourish if she gets the right treatment. From being a much loved grandchild, to being the perfect wife, loving mother, a teacher, a contributor in every respect to the family in particular and society at large. I congratulate you ma'am, your confidence has been so so inspiring...wish you all the best...

No comments: