Sunday, April 2, 2017

For an eternity...

It somehow broke my heart D'bhai. Yes this is an ethereal feeling. To be loved, respected, appreciated, indulged, and not be judged. But it's heart breaking to realize that that will be all. I am never gonna get more than that. And it kills me to know and realize every moment just how much I love this person with my entire body and soul. And in the same breath I realize that there's gonna be no culmination.

I don't know what's there to write about it. I don't even have the strength of mind to alienate myself from him. From my comfort zone. From my dreams - stupid never say die dreams of a life fruitful in some way. He's the nicest person I have met till date. Given a chance I'd never let go of him.

But then life's never a fairy tale. At least not mine. So "hindrances" happen. Or rather reality strikes. Some day when I meet God I shall ask Him why He didn't make anyone for me, and yet made me the type that yearns for love...

No comments: