Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Comforting myself...

What's the worst that can happen? He goes out and finalizes his marriage plan when I am doe eyed, dreaming about him? Crap. Even that has happened, not once but twice in my life. Nothing affects me anymore. Bring it on.

And here's no question of these things. Concentrate on the impossibility of it all...

Faith? Patience? There are such words? No?

It's ok. You didn't commit an earth shattering mistake. Please. Don't feel humiliated. Just don't. It's not necessary. And you should also not generalize based on your past experiences. There might be another side to the story...

Dream. But don't hope...

You know something? There'd come a day when I'd learn to enjoy this void and ache in my heart. This vain vain wait, this desire for something that'd never happen.

Remember something honey - that tree would always need to be nurtured by both man and woman. The magic of love is shattered when any one of them lose faith in the spell...

No comments: