Sunday, January 1, 2017

Untold...

I don't know if you are interested in knowing what I want in form of love - and I am also not hell bent on elaborating - because bol to diya junooniyat mein, but I am not sure about what exactly I want. All I know is that it is difficult to get what I want.

May be simple honest love, may be flowers, may be understanding without having to tell. May be way you reach out to me even when we do not have a medium to interface.

The ankahee song from lootera, there's nothing like it. I love each and every word in it.

....

Does daybreak ever bring darkness?
The dark ink, now dried up, gives evidence of a story that remained untold...

Is spring ever the harbinger of autumn?
Does rain ever fall to express the discontent of the sky?
The leaves that fell from the branches, did they detach themselves without reason, all of them?

The canopy of dreams was a truth or a myth...
Who gently patted my forehead to steal away my sleep?
A story, untold, since time immemorial...lives on, silent...

....

And when your daughter tells you this - I guess you're not doing much of a mistake...

"What you guys have is beyond something that seeks a name...
It's way more precious than most of the other relationships, it's beautiful, it's a relationship where you don't need words to convey your emotions.
Just poetry and understanding."

No comments: