Sunday, July 31, 2016

Madness...

Will you make me go mad listening to this one song - saans reprise?
Will you make me go mad reading stuff you read, while this song plays on in repeat mode? (Such beautiful stuff that too...that's the kind of madness I did once, or maybe have done most of my life...)
I reach out to do some more madness. What's the harm? No one is going to know...
Then I stop myself...this is madness I am too old for...
The song again plays back - on seeing you it seems, some long separated dream of mine has returned...
I wonder, I wonder hard. What is it that creates such a familiarity?

What is life, except for this ethereal happiness, this heavenly smile you get to sport once in a rare while? Being the incorrigible romantic I am, this is all I thrive for...

No comments: