Thursday, May 26, 2016

Be happy with a different playmate...

Really well written and wonderful singing...loved it  

As much as Arijit Singh sings well, he mostly sings love songs and frankly, that gets tiresome after a bit - too much sugar is not good for health, I've learnt it the hard way...and Sonu Nigam hardly sings sad songs these days - not that I am all for an overdose of bitterness for undeserving people, so this was a good compromise after a long time...
 
Almost 3 months now and I have almost learnt to live without even thinking of him. Without even trying to be somewhat like my own self. I don't have time. I am running the household for the first time in my life - or perhaps reverse parenting, i.e. my parents have become my kids. No point in stressing myself further...

Only, once in a rare while, after it has stopped raining yet the sky is still overcast, I remember that it is his favorite climate, something that still manages to evoke some happiness in his otherwise impassive existence. Then, I'd catch a glimpse of four students having set up a carom board in some random tiny stretch of a corridor in front of their department, and playing with all their enthusiasm. I'd remember him, ever so engrossed in his game, during our college days. Never even bothering to look at me...and I watching the game hidden in a corner, so much of silent pride for my best friend who otherwise would be like my shadow, but has currently found some other passion and giving it his 100%...
A sigh. I would never again be able to reach out...I know that in my veins. I tried to post this on Facebook - composed the first paragraph even, and then copied it and discarded the draft. Back to the comfortable anonymity of my blog...stay happy with someone else, like you preferred...what happens to me? Don't even bother... 

No comments: