Sunday, December 2, 2012

The corrupt BMTC bus conductors

Had a huge show down with a BMTC bus conductor today. Why on earth are they so greedy? Always on the lookout to steal money, and cheat you of your ticket? Do they have no conscience? It is a privilege to of service to the public, and they are all set to rob us. Worst thing is, not always you feel like fighting, right? I had watched Talaash, was thoughtful, a little sad, and engrossed in myself. People are in their moods at times, he could have simply handed over the ticket and left. My anger came out even more because I was in no mood to talk at that time. I blasted the person till he ran away and went to the very end of the bus. How do these guys live? Don't they feel disgusted with themselves?

And then I felt, who am I to shout? I have loved one such guy with all my faith. Perhaps it is the way of such people. To be able to sleep, with all the guilt in their mind, only because they are able to find some justification. The world, indeed, is a place for pretension. And people actually pretend to themselves as well. All the time...

No comments: