Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The first day of freedom :)

How does it feel? Usual...and not at all dismal. In fact I am kinda enjoying it thoroughly...without any apparent reason. After all I am jobless...I should be worried right? But I simply feel great. The six roses (3 white and 3 red) that a kiddo from office gifted me - stare up at me and instantly freshen me up. Skeptical people are worried already with "What Now" syndrome...people ping me and ask...with lotta concern - ohh...so what have you planned - and get even more surprised when I say "Nothing!".
People who feel Kolkata is a dead city - I shall prove to them that it is not. I shall be so happy there as this so called happening city Bangalore could never give me.

I don't have grudges anymore. I do know the reasons though. Why I had to take this step, who all made me take this step. I am glad that I haven't forgiven, and I haven't been a puppet at their hands, way they wished. Frankly speaking, while I was reading Who Moved My Cheese? today, I realized that it was the right decision. There was no cheese left for me in this organization and in this city as well. It is high time I had moved with my cheese :)

Didn't do anything much today. Way earlier in my difficult times Harry Potter and the Twilight Series had helped, likewise I am addicted to diamond rush nowadays. Have completed Angkor Wat and Bavaria...Siberia though looks a little difficult.

This is me :) And the only thing I am grateful for is the love I have received throughout my professional tenure - from the students, from the team mates and colleagues, from the trainees, from the seniors. Even from the people I have interviewed. Because you know...I have always been so so transparent in my life. I have never ever pretended. Nor will I ever do so in the future...

One last bit to write. The morning brought back very intense memories of me and Boo. Now, the mention of his name doesn't bring tears, I can take his name and talk normally...as one talks about a friend. But then...the memories simply don't go. He had loved me so intensely, if that was drama...I really don't know if there is anything real on this earth. I can still live every moment I spent with him - as if time has gotten stuck in some air pocket and won't move. I didn't just lose my love no...I lost my best friend, I lost my soul mate...the person who knows me best...after myself. Boo...I miss you...that day, when you left, I couldn't tell you - I shall always wait for that coffee date we had planned to have when we'd be in our nineties. Please do away with other beings like your long toothed wife and your lady love(s), I really will pour the coffee on your head if you continue to show interest towards other girls even then...kick you man...but love you still :)

No comments: