Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy Deepavali

I can never forget these days...for these were the rare moments which made me happy...happy as I have been never before and won't be ever after. Where from that happiness came is not something I can tell. May be because throughout my life I have never reached out for friends and here I found people who on their own accord reached out to me. How and when they touched my heart I know not...I don't even know whether I should really use plural while writing this. For in my mind I know that it is a singular person. One person whom everyone likes and I also got to like. One person for which my stable relationships became unstable, my closest friends condemned me of unfaithfulness and my little left over dream of having a normal life was shattered...and yet after all these I never complained against that person, never demanded anything from him and kept loving him even more and more. I know not what charm that person has. I know not why I toss in my bed in my sleep as I remember him. I know not why a heavenly smile comes on my lips every morning as I wake up thinking of that person. I know not why color this person has brought to my life that I keep glowing. All I know is that he brought back the things I have always loved, and lost in the course of my life, and was too morosed even to realise that I have lost my very own dear things. Like reading. Like music. Music was one thing that kept me alive. How I chirped like a bird all day, how my constant 24 hours round the clock attempt at singing would irritate everyone, even my parents. And then came a time when I didn't sing at all. I started getting headache when I listed to music. At one point of time I even wondered why people listen to music? Don't they get bored? There's a difference between doing and pretending. When I had packed my mp3 player in while coming to Singapore, I had only pretended to myself that I'd listen to a lot of songs, but actually never did. 6 months went by without music. And when it came it came as waves sweep the sea shore. I knew not what was happening. They speak of destiny. If this was not destiny then what else was. My world changed in a moment. And it was not a steady peaceful moment when it changed. I was pent up, and almost on the verge of destruction...and had it not changed then, it would have never got a chance to change.
Everything said and done...the only question remains is that what should I do now. This man has brought back my faith in God. He has given me the pleasures of life which I never imagined. He taught me the meaning of togetherness. I actually got to know that you can feel that you are being cared even when you are apparently being ignored. What have I not learnt from this man. I have seen him giving up even his most cherished things for me, yet I could never confidently interpret his love. What should I do now. And what did I do to to make you so pensive. My brown eyed prince don't be so sad, God will take care of everything.

No comments: