Monday, August 3, 2015

A new lease of life :)

I am absolutely enthralled with my new tab. It lets me read in the dark, even after I have put out the light but still not getting any sleep, watch movies without having to boot the MacBook Pro, listen to music (radio, mp3), and above all else lets me blog in two languages. Got some pretty exciting keyboards to choose from with great prediction facilities. And today I got a new lease of life as if... I got hold of an ebook version of Unaccustomed Earth :) Being able to read Hema and Kaushik once again feels like such a bliss. Oh, I am so happy :)

Life is actually good these days. I started making new friends, laugh a lot and tend to stay happy. No expectations, just live in today and life's good. Weather is not so hot anymore and as a result I can venture on some cooking too. I remember to take photos of the dishes to show them to ভাই and other good friends, but I don't care much about publicizing them on social media.  Altogether I don't face my usual problem of spending my time... I have plenty to do. My puppies are growing up real fast and it rains a lot. Well, who cares if I can't have more, I am extremely contented with what I do have. I refuse to be discouraged - দুবেলা মরার আগে মরবনা ভাই মরবনা, আমি ভয় করবনা :) as the adage goes by কবিগুরু...

No comments: