Saturday, May 9, 2015

We!

If I live you must live too -
The word is "we", not "me" and "you"...
A thousand times I prove it true,
And you walk away...I don't pursue...

O mercy I know not, 
On myself or on you,
My love, like a phoenix -
Is always born anew,
Every time you stab me,
My heart - it is set free,
It flies  far; the world, I learn,
Is heaven...yet a hellish land.
And as the pain leaves, I just turn
Back to you - to hold your hand,
I hope to build a house of sand,
And fear not your reprimand.

In life we do meet souls unkind,
Who kill our dreams, stifle our mind.
But then God sends us angels too,
A rainbow come out of the blue!
A part of our soul is safe and sane,
Amid all else uncertain...
The grief we get, it seems like bliss,
It can't impact our inner peace.
Hope is that burning incense,
That shows us light when dusk deepens.

The word is "we", not "me" and "you"...
A thousand times I prove it true.

No comments: