Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Groggy with sleep...

It is a story of all my mornings...i.e. I can hardly open my eyes...I'd be so groggy with sleep. Would see the time with half open eyes (shit it is 9 already), would quickly check my mails on the mobile itself (why are the unread messages not appearing in bold, has anyone hacked my account overnight??? Oh they are bold alright, my vision is still hazy). Trying to get up from the bed, and I swear once again...which is the left slipper and which is the right one? You'd almost feel that I am drunk.

And then I remember - it is my work from home day. Oh how nice it is not to go to office...but then I log in the laptop and work starts pouring in. I'm still sleepy...

And then the news comes - and my head starts spinning - oh when do I finish learning just how much shameless one can get. And there is a deadline - so I cannot even mourn properly. Who says morning shows the day? The morning had started off happily enough.

I am terribly pathetically apprehensive these days. I am almost scared - scared of that stupid yellow fever vaccine - I want to run away. Why does life pose such threats to me? All I want is probably to hold my mom and sleep, and I am being transported to Africa instead of that...

Everything changed over the day, just my sleep didn't go away. Still tired - even more than I was earlier, feel like dying...

No comments: